Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kinder "I don't really" Care




So, today I went to see Sydney's school... she goes to KinderCare. I was truly dissapointed in the whole set up... Although Sydney's teacher, Nicole, was really nice, the organization and cleanliness was something to be desired... Sydney is growing up so fast on me... I can remember staring at her at DeWitt Army Hospital in the little clear plastic Bassenett, and even being excited to change her first messy diaper (if you can believe that, and I'm not a fan of that so much any more)... to all who read this with children, maybe you can relate, or maybe not, but the joy, or should I say privilege, of being a dad has been the greatest thing that has ever happend to me... and no one can ever care for your child like you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, Kinder Care is no Stafford Baptist, but if you are not comfortable leaving Sydney there, it may be a good idea to seek other facilities. Her safety is most important!
Blogging's fun...you like my nickname?? LOL!