Monday, March 17, 2008

Why is Bobby-O the greatest person?

I must say.... ashamedly no less.... that i have overlooked the greatness of one of my good friends... I have several associates but a tight knit group of friends... spotlight this time is Bobby-O... he has been featured in a few blogs previous, but let me just drop a few "tips" if you will... first off... PHENOM musician!!! and that alone is a quality that puts him in a whole new category... then, ciabatta sandwiches... i don't even go to the grocery store any more. Sperry shoes... the best shoes i own... and finally, a grand finale if you will, he has been a major influence in my christian walk, by leading by example... seriously, to know him is to know greatness...

2 comments:

Pelt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pelt Family said...

Good to see you back on the blog. Keep it going.