Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If you love your Freedom, Thank a VET!!!

That was what my Gramps' bumper sticker read... He was a 24 year veteran of the United States Navy. And my uncle Mark was a 26 year veteran of the United States Marine Corps (Ooh-Rah)... I encourage you to find a veteran today and thank him or her for serving your country... and providing you the ability to be free!!! a few notable veterans that you may not know are Vets are: Staff Sergeant Kevin Dowker, USA; Captain Jason Pelt, USMC; Sergeant First Class Franklin Taylor, USA; and Master Sergeant Ken Castle, USAF. If you see one of them, or have the means to contact them... please do!!!

3 comments:

David Fauth said...

and LCDR Dave Fauth, USNR-RET

Josh and Jadey said...

I think Jason is a Major now... Check his blog.

beckers said...

YEY!!! my pops made the list!!!!
im glad you know his rank, cause i never knew it.... he always used E...somthing...whatever that means...