Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back in my Texas DAYS

Back when i was stationed in Ft. Hood, I attended an all black church... I think out of the 600+ regulars, there were two other white folks... but I must confess, I LOVE the music... I even had the chance to play drums... now that is FUN!!! I always talk about the music I want at my Funeral.... this video is a good example... Tell you what... if you can listen to this and not have a smile on your face, you need to get right with Jesus... Someone contact D.C. Washington when I go off the net and let him know... I'm "dead" serious about this... The funeral should be a happy homegoing... and if this can't make you happy... there may be no hope for you...

2 comments:

Pelt Family said...

like that scene from Forest Gump.

The Long Famil said...

Hey...shoot us your email address when you have a moment.