Monday, October 20, 2008

COMPLETELY DISTURBED!!!!

There are appropriate words for what I'm feeling are too explicit for me to use here... But I just haphazardly watched THE SICKEST MOVIE (in a bad way) that it has ever been my displeasure to view... I know what you are thinking... why didn't you just change the channel... but that's just it, I had no idea what it was about and my curiosity got the best of me... I kept wanting to change it, but it was so effing bizarre that I just had to see what was going to happen next... long story short... NEVER watch the movie "Boys don't cry".... I gotta go throw up now... HORRID!

2 comments:

Josh and Jadey said...

I had to watch this movie for an Abnormal Psych class.. Horrid, I concur! Don't watch it... For the longest time after I watched this movie I could not watch anything that Hilary Swank was in... Eickkkk!

Devin said...

You do realize that this was a true story, right? They killed him just because he was different. I'm sure people may find it disturbing but i hope you aren't basing your disgust off of the fact that it was about a transsexual male. There is a bigger problem here.