Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Deniece Williams... That girl can SING THAT SONG!!!

Ok, I know I have a bizarre taste in music, but that's where all my fresh ideas come from... This segments spotlight goes out to the great Deniece Williams... I am overly moved by music... It's almost like an out of body experience for me at times... this is one of those songs that gets me... I can hear it and actually shed a tear... I think she sang this song for me. I have been or am still perpetually in the search for love... I always find it, I get swept away by the woman of my dreams and the only hang up is she never loves me... this is the story of my life... she's always, just out of reach... I hope she will realize that I'm here... waiting for her... until then... here is the monument to all the "loves of my life"

No comments: