Monday, October 6, 2008

When Life hands you lemons...

You make lemonade... Sure, I'm out of pocket up here in Baltimore, but I am a pretty savvy traveler due to the extensive amount of travel I have incurred over the years... I figured if I got to be here, make the most of it... Right? Wednesday is looking like a wonderful evening of food and entertainment at Toby's with the Andrew Lloyd Webber classic "Phantom of the Opera" only to be followed by a Feast fit for a king and a round of jousting on Thursday at Baltimore's very own "Medieval Times"... anyone interested in joining me, please let me know... Good times in the city where rats are the size of Chihuahuas!!! I have very nice accommodations so if you plan on coming, you can crash at my flat and just leave the following morning...

1 comment:

beckers said...

you are going to love medievil times! its amazing! have fun jonathan!!