Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jason M. Pelt, Attorney at Law, Godfather of the Blogs

I am a little late posting this thought... but what the heck.... a few months back, I was talking to the good Jason M. Pelt, Esq. about "blogging" and what if anything it had to offer... he told me to try it with one cautionary note: it's addictive. granted i don't update my page regularly, i feel as though i know more about what is happening in my friends lives since... before all the "blogging madness" took place, i could say that i thought only Jason, Colby, and Clint did this... in recent times, two things have become apparent to me: 1)they are not the only 3 people I know that blog now and 2) Jason has effectively "swayed" more people than I can count to join the blogging craze thus earning him the title... Jason M. Pelt, Attorney at Law, Godfather of the Blogs!

No comments: