Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is why it's fun to be a dad...


I don't think she was "hearing it right" the first time through, but she started to get it the second time around... I'm not a Dad that thinks my kid is ultra talented, furthermore, I know that there is a difference between good and cute, but I was def I will point out that mid-way through, you can hear her get her pitch in tune with the piano, I think I know where she learned this. MY hope is that sydney will one day be a talented enough musician that she can do that for a living... but for now, I'll take the cute, little things in life. If that is what she chooses to pursue, I'll be happy for her... I did ask her one day what she wanted to do when she grows up and she said "play drums".... Shelia E. look out! She can tell you just about every insrument, what family it's in, and someone who plays it... no kidding, she knows I play Drums, Uncle Josh and "Uncle" Bobby play guitar, and Bootsy Collins plays Bass... We shall see what happens.


1 comment: