Thursday, May 22, 2008

A new charge of responsibility for the "Mere Christian"

Several months back, Joshua allowed me to borrow a book written by Clive Staples Lewis (I would go with that... not C.S.) called Mere Christianity. Like always, I think I'm more in love with the idea of read than the actual practice of it. So here's the charge... I will use this blog to post updates to show my progression, if you don't hear about it... please get on me!!! I really want to read this book, but I don't have the support of Book it (In elementary school, there was some program that you could win a pizza from if you read a certain amount of books...) tell you what... when I'm done reading this book, if you have said something to me about reading it, I'll have a pizza party and invite you...

1 comment:

Lindsey Olson said...

he actually went by "jack", not cs, or clive staples :)...
and that is the book that made me a lewis junkie...i love it. i want to read it again.