Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Horrid (continued)

So after relentless hours of tedious work, I decided to "Study for the LSAT" in the bathroom... upon seeing that most of the "reading rooms" were occupied, I had to settle for the one next to my favorite... as I'm reviewing my study guide, I hear a loud and thunderous breath that can only be described as "Snoring"... Some one was dead asleep on the can!!! how does that happen? Baffled at this I cut my study session short and just went back to my desk... that gives a whole new meaning to the rhyme "nap and a... well you get it" another reason why the pentagon rates up there with the strangest places on the earth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told you why i posted it in my title. and that was all i had to say. i remain unscathed by the firing up, thank you very much.

jenna sais quann said...

i read this out loud to my family.

Elliott Sperlazza said...

dude, you are a man of good stories. i feel like a 'twice a week' (church and bible study) dose of jonathan stories is really not enough. thanks for holding it down on the blog.