Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Horrid...

I have the distinct pleasure of being around people that entertain me... not that they even mean to... I am a people watcher... it is so funny to me, don't really know why. What makes that even funnier to the people who are watching me is my sheer shock that is borne on my face at some of them. Take the pentagon for instance... comb-over capital of the world... Dude, you are bald... accept it and move on, that is NOT CUTE!!! I have seriously seen, jeez it has to be up in the hundreds. My favorite thus far has been this older Afro-American dude I have seen a dozen times in the hallway, trying to have a Jerry curl, gold tooth, and a mustache/soul patch combo that is reminiscent of a woolly willy toy, and he had the nerve to have a shirt on that said "when god made me, he was just showing off", I thought they were gonna have to call 9-1-1 to pick me up as I hysterically laughed (Kind of like D.C. Washington) in the hall. Another thing that really grinds my gears is the amount of poor hygiene some of these people practice... seriously, there is so much money that these people make... Take your tail to the barber shop and quit trying to save 8 dollars by cutting your hair with a flowbee... take the shirt that looks like you slept in it the night before you came to work to the dry cleaners... IT'S 99 CENTS!!! I had the "honor" of sitting next to a guy today in a meeting and his breath smelled like summer sausage and hot nickels... and he says, "hold the meeting! gotta get some more coffee!" I was gonna tell him to get a car air freshener to hang off his front tooth while he was down to the seven-eleven... seriously, I have changed diapers that didn't smell that bad. one word describes this... HORRID!!!!

No comments: