Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just can't let it go...

I'm not gonna lie, I am absolutely having a love affair with the song, "Sing your praise to the lord"... The best part is everyone I have talked to can't stand it!!! This all started on Sunday afternoon... there was some kids camp and to go along with the slide show, they played that song. That night, amongst friends at Baskin Robins, I shared how much I liked that song... Brittany and Alyssa both looked at me with sheer disgust, but I just couldn't stop singing it... before long, they were singing it, and they were mad at me because i got it stuck in their head... usually nothing stays in my head for more than 12 minutes and I'm off to rambling about something else ridiculous, but it is now Thursday and I'm still "Singing my praise to the Lord"... I want that song played at my funeral (long running joke with Damian, every song in the world is gonna be played at my funeral according to him!!!)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

here Jonathan, this is what i was listening to before you called. try listening to some GOOD music:
www.thishope.org and click on the "listen now" link
Concert at Spotswood Baptist
August 10 at 6pm
BE THERE