Sunday, August 31, 2008

No TAKERS and Great weekend...

Alright, I see no takers for the Bassist, So let me tell you... James Jamerson. Jamerson was the Bassist for Motown, he pretty much played on every record for every Motown artist in the starting phases. Now on to something else, Today (actually the 28th) marked my fathers 65th birthday. We had a small family gathering, all my brothers and sister came into town and we gave my dad the best party we could. The biggest surprise for me was a great friend from long ago, that I haven't seen in a long time, came by to join in. It was truly great on all accounts. and not to mention DB and I had fun cutting up all weekend... that's where the picture came from... Great.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Just so you know, Jon, I almost included a JPB quote "those who know, know" but I figured I should probably try to use my own words...it was very tempting though, let me tell you :) thanks for the kind words, i'm going to miss hearing you "fire someone up"... guess that's what the blog's for!