Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Being Jason Pelt

Do you remember the peanuts cartoons where you see Lucy at the lemonade stand and she has a random "The (insert profession here) is in" and the charge of 5 cents. occasionally, i feel like her... but i don't charge 5 cents. I find myself being sought after for random advice on things i know very little about... what does this have to do with Jason Pelt? my most recent string of advice advocates have been asking me legal questions (mostly divorce questions so I may not know the answer, but i do know the process). I can't help but feel useful when someone asks me advice that can effect their whole life... and to be correct is even better. Maybe after i shoot some movies and play in a triple platinum record band, I'll take up law... and the pipe dream factory is working over time!

3 comments:

D. C. said...

And who is Jason Pelt?

Pelt Family said...

Obviously my fame is limited to the Stafford area?

D. C. said...

AHHHHH that Jason Pelt....how could I forget!!!