Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Super Supper Club... and Chicken Point

Last night I had the distinct honor of participating in Super Supper Club... known as SSC. This event is hosted by Stafford's very own, Jason Pelt. I got to have the honor of being in the presence of such fine gentlemen Joshua Lopez and Damian Barnette. I was also allowed the honor of feeding baby Jillian, I really miss that with my daughter. upon completion of the meal, we ventured out, roughly a half mile to what we only were told was "Chicken Point"... Jackson was insistent that we were heading to Aquia Landing, however, our tour guide quickly ruled that out... Just off the road, there is a civil war marker where the confederacy had set up artillery and they would rain down fire and brimstone on the union navy. really neat history lesson, and it would be a cool date, in the fall... honestly.

1 comment:

jenna sais quann said...

yes Jonathan I'm getting block braids.