Friday, July 18, 2008

Mandating the Man-Date...

Usually Mandates are something I avoid... I like to have my freedom... but I'm not talking about those kind of mandates... A Man-date is when a group of guy friends get together and hang out, outside of the confines of one's house, thus making it a "Man-Date"... Last night and early on into this morning Keilan, Todd and I participated in such an event... We saw the New Batman movie, The Dark Night... overall, it was just what you want a Batman movie to be, dark and cold... where the villains really give the impression that they are psychotic, it was not the mid-90's blunder with neon lights... this movie was set apart from all the others... the Joker... BY FAR THE BEST BATMAN VILLAIN OF ALL TIMES!!! I highly encourage you to take this one in... if your spouse or kids won't go... Man-Date it!!!

3 comments:

Pelt Family said...

While at the theater, did the three men utilize the buffer seat? Buffer Seat

Lindsey Olson said...

well alrighty then. i will edit "jon" out of my burke vocabulary. but i will need to replace it with something else, because jonathan takes too long to type...
and while we're on the topic of names, mine doesn't have an "a" in it...:)

Jonathan Burke said...

In the Army we apply the "Make your buddy smile" method... I'm secure enough to not need the buffer seat...