Thursday, July 17, 2008

Commenting on blogs...

I am undertaking a challenge... to comment on every one's blog at least twice a week... I know how discouraging it can be to type something that really means something to you... only to get no reply. I will say, just because no one comments, that doesn't mean no one reads. I had the privilege of being the first person to leave a comment on Keilan's blog... The Keilan Report Regardless of what Kevin says... (Check the time stamp).... a new blogger added to the fold... will the madness stop?

3 comments:

Kevin said...

kudos, jonathan. you beat me to it. your comment wasn't posted yet when I posted mine.

I would like to mention however that I helped Keilan with the setup of his blog. You can have first comment glory.

K

Unknown said...

The Keilan Report is always sunshine for you, Jon.

Elliott Sperlazza said...

Word man, thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm going to give you some kind of e-medal for that cause you're the first one.