Friday, July 25, 2008

Coming soon to a Jonathan Burke near you...

I have had sprint service for several years now... I have recently purchased the HTC Touch, which is an OK phone, I have had trouble with getting text and voice messages... when I called Sprint to tell them that I was interested in cancelling my service, they immediately sent me to "Customer Retention". I have dealt with "those people" before, and they are always trying to retain you, at a cost to you... They offer you a phone "upgrade" and with that comes the upgrade fee, ETC. well this time I won sprint over with my expert "lawyering". after explaining everything to them, they saw it my way, so now, they have decided to take care of the customer. This should be in the mail and on it's way... I am turning into Jason Pelt a little more each day...

2 comments:

jenna sais quann said...

I've noticed that is the only department you can get a hold of by phone where the people speak good english...

Jonathan Burke said...

Too true... I will post the e-mail that I sent to her supervisor...