Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Enjoy the time you have with your friends...

Yesterday was a great... even though I have been running like a mad man, I am trying to make time to enjoy the company of fine people. Yesterday, before Bible Study, I had the privilege of having Keilan over for dinner, we had great steak, salad and we drank naked... It doesn't get better than that... I know that I will undoubtedly be sad with his departure this September, but He's only going to Richmond, not Guantanamo Bay or anything. I am trying to have meaningful relationships with those I call friends and in doing so, I want to start inviting people over for dinner before bible study so we can enjoy each other's company, so far I have done, Bobby-O, Keilan, Kevin B, and there are a ton others I have yet to invite. I like cooking for my friends and truly enjoy their company, I can't invite everyone at once, so I will get to you as soon as I can... with that I make this public invite... Ben Cartwright, what are you doing next Monday night?

No comments: