Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm not all fists of rage...

I am all about firing up some one for bad service, but I love to share accolades for good service as well... As an employee, I know that positive feed back usually paints your performance in a great light that usually helps said employee gain notoriety or "Street cred" for all my Woodbridge readers... If you are ever really happy with your service, please take time to find out who the manager/boss is so you can report that to them... why not? if you had a complaint, you would.... here is the e-mail I sent the young ladys boss that helped me yesterday at sprint...

"Mr. XXX,

I must say that I had the pleasure of dealing with the best Customer Care Representative that I have ever dealt with since having service with Sprint. Her name was XXX, and please let me tell you, there has never been a time where I have ever felt so much care and concern with a Customer Care person as I did with her. Not only was she helpful with resolving my issues, but she was extremely knowledgeable in her job as well... I was truly a joy to deal with such a professional and her attitude and demeanor is a contributing factor as to why I have decided to continue service with Sprint. Please send her my warmest regards as an appreciative and extremely satisfied customer... If possible, I would like to work with her in the future, I'm not sure if you support "direct lines" but if so may I please have hers, with her kind of attitude, I would gladly wait on hold...."

No comments: