Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Playing In The Streets supports Mission: Indonesia

Wow... this is way late to be sending this out, but a status report is a status report.... on June 21st, PITS had a benefit concert to help raise funds for Indonesia Missions trip and we were not disappointed... I had set the goal of $500 dollars, and we actually raised closer to $650!!! I think that a lot of this had to do with the Pelt team (Jason and Jackson) pluging the fact that we were raising money, and Jackson walking around like a begger child asking for donations must have won the hearts of many (If I had done it I would have gotten sprayed with mace). we were overly blessed by the presence of over 150 people and Camille's took care of us with some of the best food and drink I have had in a long time. overall, this was the best Playing In The Streets EVER!!!!

No comments: