Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little more depth please... Give the people what they want

I regularly post the most random stuff on here... Stuff that I'm certain is not at the top of your list of things to read... So with that I think I'll be making a change... Instead of posting my regular musings on here (i.e. applying to be on "The Bachelor") I will try to post things with a little more depth behind them... Like Kevin and Bobby do. Things that aren't just, "Jonathan is out of control..." (most of you know that and I needn't proliferate such an obvious trait), but things that cause you to reflect on what's being said... granted, I will still have those random "I saw a 90 year old lady with blond corn-rows at the pentagon" stories, or "Wouldn't it be funny to see Jason Pelt in a wig like Cher in the video "turn back time"... but I'd like to focus more on those things that actually produce something that benefits people... Although I believe laughter to be one of the most effective ways of relieving stress, and I find humor in almost everything, you can't be the funny man 24/7.

No comments: