Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My best application yet!!!

Just for the Record... I hate filling out applications... even if it's to get money! but I have filled out an application that was just so funny I had to share... one of the most recent applications to the smash hit TV show "The Bachelor" on ABC, was completed and submitted today by yours truly... Now, I'm a realist... I have about as much of a snowballs chance in "you know where" of actually being selected, but you never know unless you try... The ultimate "funny" and truth with this in my defense is it's supposed to be reality T.V.... Well, I don't know if ABC has noticed, but the reality of America is most men don't look like they model for hollister... look at the picture above... that's the reality of what most mid-20's men look like... Get with the program... and let me on yours. If you think of this for entertainment qualities , what would be funnier than watching me on that show, moreover the response of the women on that show when I say some random, "Jonathan Burke-ism"... If it's funny with Kevin Benedict, imagine how funny it would be with a woman looking for the man of her dreams? By Far, My wildest application yet!!!!

No comments: