Monday, July 28, 2008

My Instinct told me...

So I got my instinct last night... I gotta say, I'm excited. this morning on the ride to work I watched a few MTV videos, the Colbert Report, and listened to some music. The thing I can't stand is the whole "Instinct is better than iPhone" or "iPhone is better than Instinct"... bottom line... Both phones are great, it depends on what you want. iPhone has a much better browser, possibly easier to use, and what else it has i don't really know... I haven't researched it all the way... Instinct has a couple of things iPhone does not: Speech to action: In short I can bring up this function and say a name of a place and it will give me the phone number, address and GPS turn-by-turn directions. The web browser is OK, it serves its purpose... I usually surf the internet on my computer, not my 3" screen on my phone. As with all great things, there are give and take... I would rather have the fuctionality of the Instinct simply because it fits my needs... I have text, calling, video, pictures, web, GPS, calendar, and a plethora of other features... my favorite so far is the "Movies" button... with this you can touch "playing near you" and it will bring up a list of all the movies playing around you... select the movie and it will tell you what theatre it is playing at, give you the phone number and turn-by-turn directions through GPS, the times that it is playing, movie synopsis, it will even allow you to purchase tickets right over the phone by pushing two buttons... that's impressive... all in all, I have sold many people on the phone, Damian, and my MOM to name a few. the other thing I like about it is the plan. the plan is $99 a month and that is unlimited everything, text, calling, data, GPS. Check the phone out... it sells itself... It is not an iPhone competitor, they are two different phones all together. here is the website: www.nowisgood.com

2 comments:

Lindsey Olson said...

always makes me happy to win awards and gold stars from the burke boys :)
i'm just glad to know someone made it all the way to the end of the post without getting entirely bored out of their mind...

Lindsey Olson said...

we talked to your mom today while we were on a walk and she was driving home...i had to smile when i saw she had her bluetooth earpiece in :)